This month we would like to introduce you to our Marketing Director, Nichole Pope. Nichole joined Total Medical Compliance in 2011 and graduated from Washington State University with a Bachelor of Science. Nichole brings twenty years of experience owning and operating her own business. She enjoys working with our clients and being part of an amazing team!
- What is your must-have or go-to morning beverage? Coffee or hot lemon water with fresh ginger root
- What is the most fun or unusual item you keep on your desk? A small plastic toy rat my son gave me
- What is the strangest or most fun job you’ve ever had? Weed inspector
- How far away from home is the farthest away you’ve ever been? The Caribbean in Central America
- What is your go-to item that you most often bring to potlucks? Veggie tray
- Where is your favorite place to listen to music? Living room and kitchen
- What is the last movie you saw in a movie theater? Yesterday
- Do you have any phobias? Heights
- What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Sky dive
- Do you collect anything? No
- Do you (or would you) sing at Karaoke night? I have
- Are you related (even distantly) to anyone famous? No
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween!
- What was the last non-work-related thing you read? Woman code
- Is your glass half-empty or half-full? Half-full
Learn more about each of the members on the Total Medical Compliance team and how their experience contributes to our dedicated compliance education and quality compliance support.