How does TMC Online Training work?
We use a learning management system (LMS) application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of online educational courses or training programs. It is a quick and easy way for your employees to complete their compliance training online and to record and track their scores and progress. Additionally, it allows keeping all of your training records in one place.
- Around-the-clock technical support
- CE Credits are available for our OSHA and HIPAA online training courses*
- The ability to track employee progress, add users, and automatic system notifications
- A full library of compliance and education training courses
What to do?
- When you are ready to train your employees, go to our online store and purchase how many seats you would like of each course.
- Once you purchase your courses, you will receive a Welcome email with your login credentials and instructions. If you do not see this email within a few minutes, please check your junk mail.
- If you used our system before, you will not receive a Welcome Email. You will use your credentials from last year. If you need those again, email email@example.com and ask them to send them to you.
- As an admin, you can add your employees at your convenience or you can fill out the template and send it to our support team and they will load your users for you. There is only one admin.
- Once your employees are loaded in the system (by you or us), each of your employees will receive a Welcome Email with their login credentials and instructions within a few minutes. Again, have them check their junk mail if they do not see it.
- If you load your employees in the system, you will also need to assign there courses. These instructions are on your welcome email. You can also watch a tutorial video of the admin functions by clicking the green “Take a Tour” button if you get lost.
- Once they login, they can begin taking their courses.
- Don’t forget to check out the many other courses we have added to our library and our bundled eCompliance Programs!
Do you have a question about how our online training works? Click here to go to our FAQs of common questions.
If you have any questions or would like to leave feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Total Medical Compliance is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP or www.ada.org/goto/cerp.
It is each participant’s responsibility to report only educational activities approved by their respective licensure or certification agencies.