Start now and meet the last-minute stress of training your employees! Get your ETS COVID-19 online training today!
- Recognize requirements set for the OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard to address ways to reduce the spread of the virus causing COVID-19
- Identify signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Identify the process for notification of workers with COVID-19 infection
- Identify elements included in infectious disease prevention
- Review basic infection control guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Source control
- Personal protective equipment
- Physical Distancing and Barriers
- Environmental disinfection
To find out more information if you fall under the For more information please check out our OSHA ETS & COVID-19 Resource page.